Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hey ,I really like soup.

yeh

There is a light that shines within me
there is a hope that burns inside me
deep within my soul, my very existence
there is a being waiting to be freed

a child who knows no fear, pain, or rejection
there is an emotion all encompassing
of excitement, joyfullness, gladness, and love

with the creative potential of laughter
and the undeniable power of an infants joy live inside me
unmeasurable are my limits for i call you Father
unimaginable my potential for You have called me son

there is someone inside of me waiting to be unleashed
whom You embraced
whom i long to be

there is an all-consuming fire
a light that permeates from my very being
You have unlocked me God
and the doors You opened no man can shut

i will praise You for all my days for You are good
You have released me God with Your love
You are everything

2 comments: