Thursday, May 14, 2009

"The

world is big and empty
with tenticles and a mouth
The world is in my body
I'll tear the world out."





"Before there was anything
I loved you endlessly
There are no words to make way for this truth . This love for you inside of Me
And if I paint a sky with bronze , Or blanket you with stars
It's not enough to prove to you , This love inside My heart

What if I knit you together . Inside your mother, with artistry?
Crafted in My very image
Because I need you here with Me

What if I gave everything . Just to have you close to Me?
What if My love was the only truth. Would you believe it could set you free?

There isn't anything . That you could ever do
Not death or life, not depth or height
Can ever take My love from you

There is no greater love than this. That a man should lay his life Down for his friends
And though I already have, I'd do it all again

Regenerative are My bones and My skin. My nerves are dismayed by intrusion
Yet if you are gone, for short or for long, It all aches with no sought restitution

I would do anything for you, It's obvious and in plain view
Like the life that I've laid before you, Everything that I've done is for you

So look for me with open eyes
Knock and I will open the door
I have loved you before there was time
And I will love you forever more"
He longs for us

Let's throw down. I'm on my face. Let's hold each other till the darkness has fade. 

I want to write a story.  I want to make music.

No comments:

Post a Comment