Monday, May 25, 2009

The voiceless break into song .

The numb break into feeling. 

i'm starting this movie very early in the morning, because it's pretty dang long.  I like it

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Head towards the light, the darkness has no place here

I used to wonder if i'm really just fooling myself.
But then i realized that it's really my heart, what i think for myself, even if i'm the only one without, maybe i'm not meant to have that. and, that's alright with me. sometimes i get scared that i told myself i don't need it so many times, that because i say that, i'll always be without it, and never know it only because of my own mind getting in the way. i'm not desperate for it, it doesn't define my life, and sometimes i start to feel like i'm just missing it, but i feel selfish when i feel myself wanting this, because i know i'm not put on this earth to live for myself alone. But also, i was made for this. ? I'm just rambling/thinking/making no sense, = P. 
i just feel like maybe, i won't ever experience this in particular. But it will happen at the right time if it's supposed to.

masshccheddpotatoooes.

What is this ? Where has it gone 
it's like we only think our cries and fears are our only emotions . And feel as if there's nothing after this , or even what's becoming of now. we touched the top of the mountain with our fingertips and relapse back into the stones.  Because everything is great until you find yourself at the end of the week, wondering what the heck you're doing, wondering how much time is left, thinking about how ultimately, no one can understand. mind is so uneasy. yes, no one knows the full extent of everyones mind and heart, does that mean we should all be silent from each other ?  i want to hear your voice . 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




love you, and goodnight

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha that song is amazing :P (storm)
    yea im suppose to be in your grade.
    thats why :)

    ReplyDelete