Saturday, May 9, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i need summer to start, school to be over, all the stress on everyone to be gone. It couldn't come soon enough .
Let's go places :D
i don't believe that this summer is going to be boring, or dull, or lame. i feel like it's going to be full of life and the biggest breath of fresh air ( =
i have this craving to go to OneThing again, I want to do the LIFE walk whenever it comes again, Arry will go with me ( = ?
I have a craving.
Even things like, when you go through a drivethrough window and right before you leave say " you know, you have really pretty eyes" to the girl that's working, you couldve just made that persons day without knowing it.
i kind of think scrambledly and outloud so it might get confusing when i just leap to new subjects = P )
Things are going to change, maybe circumstances that i don't have control over that have been coming against me lately won't immediately, but the way i handle them and don't let them bind me will.  We're all going to break.  Everything will be shaken .
"Have you found what you've been looking for ?
it's never easy wanting something more
let me take you to this place
where temptation and fear have no hold
where love and faith is the only embrace
where we can finally break, and be built anew
because here our flesh is like stone , letting no one in
meanwhile our insides are cracking, my heart is a melted tomb
i failed you, you failed me
well it's not over, no it's not over the voices keep ringing in my ear
but we've proven them wrong, and we'll leave them with no satisfaction
let's walk , go somewhere we're both so unfamiliar
where we can finally break. "


i remember after the first time i watched this movie i was like, i'm going to be one of those coastguard rescue swimmers

today will be swell . But i want to go to the movies one day this week, yes ? kay :D

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Arrie, I want to go with youuu !

    And I really want this to be an awesome summer, and I have a feeling that it will be. We're all older, some of us can drive, and I just think we should make it a great time :D

    I love you <3 LET'S GO SEE A MOVAY

    ReplyDelete