Sunday, March 29, 2009

The beach was nice, it mostly always is to me, if theres not many people there. i just wish it would've been hotter. it will soon though , summa! it stormed very much last night to though, which was quite fantastic. And i watched the divinci code, it kind of freaked me out, just that one albino creepy guy did, he was messed up. i love movies.
We've been packing all our things and getting ready to leave this house. I absolutely hate taking down all the things on my walls. all the pictures and paintings and letters and such. My walls look like naked ugly dead poop. lol, my walls are brown. why in the world did we paint them brown.
We were planning on definitely renting this house in Harbor Hills for sum months, but now they don't know ,cause my dad just got layed off his job. Lots of people are eh? 
My parents have been contemplating wether to move back to California . And they're saying we will if my dad gets the job there . But i can't be sure of what's going to happen as of now, the plan changes every other day as things come up, So alot is just in transition right now and don't know what to think of where we're going to go or anything like that. I just know that it'll all be good . i know everything in this world that's great, gets worse before it get's good. I like moving new places ( and for that reason my mom and cousin agreed i'd make a good military wife = P )
hm anyway...
i have to pee.

okay back .
don't you just hate when your foot falls asleep and you can't feel it, so you end up falling down?

And i'd like to add that me, sheri, austin, and olivias monty pithon and the holy grail scene for kubiks is going to be one of the best things ever. XD

I really want to get a job right now, to save up money for things i need to do.

    
"I have faith when i look in your eyes, i find peace when i'm in your presence,  you are my home."


sleep good.

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, Arrie, California is far away :O
    But yes, I hate tripping over sleepy feet :P

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it makes me laugh when i try to step and just go straight down on the ground though, i amuse myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. California is so far away D:
    HEY I live in harbor hills :DD!
    I hope you move there ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO DON'T MOVE!
    cause then, we won't be neigbors!
    :D

    ReplyDelete