Thursday, March 26, 2009

I never want to stay at one place , as in, where i'm barely or just content with how things are. i just mean that, i'm choosing not to waste any more time out of my life, attempting to get everything right and content. because what is content compared to being free ? don't get me wrong, I'm not saying i don't need some things changed and made right in my life ( because i definitely do ) , or that i want things perfect or expect good things to always happen cause i don't, i just never want to be so comfortable or " content" that i start to sink down because of a lack of change and chances, or lack of taking advantage of oppurtunities.

i want radical things and moments to explode in my life.

i do know everything good or bad happens for a reason. and ya ya, i know, people have said it so much it's almost a cliche, and if so, a true one. believe me, I've had things happen or have done things that i'm like, why would this happen, and if it all happens for a reason, what GOOD reason is going to come out of sumthing like this happening? i'm no good with using words. I've tried to explain how i think about sumthing wether i've repeated it several times but not even just writing it can i fully get across even half my point or whatever = P. ha, i'm bad at this right.

Last night the tdwp, adtr, emarosa concert was amazing, not gonna lie. i get so into it. i don't understand how people can just go and NOT get into it.. it's really a shame. you went there to see the band and hear their music and you just want to stand there with your arms crossed = P that makes alot of sense. but hey, it's whatever . As for me i get consumed in the atmosphere, and can't help but dance and whatever other seizure type moves my body releases XD. I wasn't even very tired today, i think being in places where i can release makes me feel refreshed.

my mom got me this vase at a store, and i saw it sitting on my shelf when i woke up, and it i was like D= WHAT THE HECK IS THIS... ha X P. isnt it creepy?! i think so.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


sleep good .

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I can picture you saying that as you react to that vase ;D

    I MISS YOU, ARRIE !

    I see you tomorra :P

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha the vase made me laughhh :D

    ReplyDelete