Saturday, April 11, 2009

oh, how i thirst for you

Yesterday my madre took me to see the house we're going to rent. To be honest, my favorite part about going was that there were peacocks there =O i was like whaaa, i love them XD . This morning people came to pick up all my furniture in my room we sold. so the room is completely vacant. i actually quite like living and sleeping in an empty room . I'm going to jacksonville for the weekend, i already miss the people i spent some of the week with . I hope you guys have a swell easter weekend =D

we should dance like this again ( =
" Though my body may perish , it is only a shadow. it's only a shadow."

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited Allison!
    We're gonna be neighbors!
    YAY :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG YAY!
    HARBOR HILLS<333

    Where are you moving? Like what street?
    I live on Emerald Bay lane<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. austin - stole what stuffs?!?

    julian - i know me to =D i es excited!

    Kristina -yay! and i have no idea what street lolz, but were going again today to see the house so ill see what street es on ( =

    ReplyDelete
  4. Score freaking score :D
    Tell me! I'll ask you tomorrow if you don't get on tonight :P

    ReplyDelete