Tuesday, April 28, 2009

23

"You are precious in my sight. You are Mine.
His name is written on my forehead, and my name is written on the palm of His hand. He is mine, and I am His. 
so take my body if you please, and try, try and take all of me. but my soul He keeps. my soul He keeps. i am my Beloved's and he is mine.  
I don't want to waste my time living on the outside
I'm going to live from the inside out."

i just put bits of peices of videos that i had taken on my phone and stuf and mashed them together. i don't really care if it's pointless = P, but i figured i'd do something with them.
The movie Patch Adams has always been good, it makes me tear. i think i get way too into movies.  
And by chance,  who is going to the show with confide and hope for tomorrow on Tuesday ?

good times
i love you, and goodnight 




6 comments:

  1. Arrie.
    Do you think one of these days you'd let me spill my heart to you?
    I don't know why, just for some reason, I feel like I want to really open up to you.
    I trust you.

    Let me know if that's all right :) <3

    I'll be back at school tomorrow too :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. (in reply to your reply to my comment :p)

    Okay, thank you :)

    I'll probably actually type you up a letter, because some things are too hard to talk in person about. But we'll see.

    Thank you, arrie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright, yeah i gotcha, whatever's comfortable .
    and no problem atall
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that movie :D
    it made me smile real big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video was awesome, I found myself smiling at the ending of it without even knowing it :]
    You live life how people should-carefree

    ReplyDelete