Monday, April 13, 2009

Who made up these rules anyway ?



living in fear until we pull back the scab and show someone the wound. a sense of regret comes into play, it tries to put an anchor here, in fear. it fights for my mind, so it can lurk into my heart. it fights for our minds, so it can lurk into our  hearts.
I'm laying this down tonight.

"Let's do this for each other.    Let's do this for truth.    I give for you,   you give for me.    I give for you,   you give for me.
Let me take you somewhere,    Somewhere I cannot explain.
Let me take you, wanna take you,    Somewhere I cannot explain.
I'm stumbling right in front of you.    Now!    I won't refrain from guiding you there.
Normal's not so,
Normal is not so far.
Was it just a dream?   Or something much more?    We are not alone.    Since you agreed to follow.
It's all in my head,   if you want,   you can look inside.    There's nothing but red and all the mess I've been.
It's all in the way I say what I don't mean,   and mean what I don't.
I need to speak of you and what is real.
They will never understand,   What eats at our insides.   It's all in my head,   if you want,   you can look inside.
There's nothing but red and all the mess I've been.
It's all in the way I say what I don't mean,   and mean what I don't.
I need to speak of you."

the harmonies are alluring



Games that never amount
To more than themselves
Will play themselves out
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time, raise your hopeful voice
You had the choice, you've made it now


i've been writing down all my dreams i have in the middle of the night, and then i wake up and read it i'm like, that was crazy. i don't remember that = P. it's actually a fantastic thing to do .    sleep well <3

1 comment:

  1. That actually is a really good idea, the whole writing down the dreams thing :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete