Saturday, April 25, 2009

Your love is like the ocean

I'm drowning in your presence, getting lost in the gaze of your eyes.


we're finally in the new house, i'm so glad ( =
 no furniture yet though hah, but it's all good.
I haven't been able to post blogs really lately, these fast couple weeks were crazy full. But OneThing last weekend, was so incredible. I'm so ready to go again ,there's no place i love to be more than an atmosphere so strong and powerful, where anything can happen .
-i miss Chelsi = ( <3>
I'm going to write more in a bit, there's a choir thing today, and the elder ladies that were clogging at soundcheck were actually pretty good X P haha. 
Excuse me, I'm going to continue dancing wildly in this empty house.

want to dance a beautiful dance, want to drink from your cup of romance

1 comment: